Free Radical Design are on the lookout for a Promotional/Marketing Artist to create a wide variety of artwork from 2D drawings/illustrations to high-definition 3D renders.
You will be responsible for creating high quality images that are used for public facing promotional content. This will not only include in-game artwork, but also artwork for print, presentations, and social media.
- Work effectively on your own and with other artists
- Communicate well as part of a team and with other departments
- Work effectively to a brief from multiple sources such as the art director, the production team and the product owners
- Confidently share your work and progress regularly
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- Keen eye for composition, lighting, and attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of tools such as Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator or Affinity Photo/Designer
- Strong knowledge of Blender or other digital content creation tools such as Maya and 3DS Max
- Basic technical skills to import/export digital assets between various 3D software applications and clean up any issues
- Solid portfolio showing high quality 3D renders
- Experience using game engines such as Unreal Engine and Unity is a bonus
- Knowledge of other tools such as ZBrush and Substance Designer is a plus
Perks and benefits include…
- Relocation support
- Enhanced parental pay and leave
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Candidate referral bonus
- Company outings and free refreshments in the office
Free Radical Design requires the successful candidate to be based in the United Kingdom, for overseas candidates, sponsorship support may be offered considering the role and that the candidate can satisfy the eligibility criteria of the UK Visa and Immigration service.