Firestoke are looking for a Publishing Producer to help publish games that bring people together, that can be played with families and friends, and which have a positive impact on their player’s lives.
As a Publishing Director at the studio, you will work closely with the Head of Production to manage the technical needs of their games from signing through to post-release, whilst collaborating with the Design Director and developers to oversee the formulation and delivery of milestones.
- Support developers in organising QA, porting, and other outsourced services in line with the game’s schedule and budget
- Provide support on platform submissions and assist with departmental structuring and planning where necessary
- Maintain good, open relationships with developers and collaborators to ensure Firestoke's games meet their potential
- Work with the Design Director to create milestone plans and assess deliverables throughout the development process
- Liaise with external partners to organise quality assurance and porting work in line with project budgets and schedules
- Collaborate with the Head of Production to review and improve departmental processes and ensure manageable growth
- Contribute to the signing of new products by undertaking initial assessments of their production complexity and risk factors
- Act as a mentor for junior production staff, providing help and guidance with complex processes and projects if required
- Oversee the scripting and narrative design process where necessary, with opportunities for ad hoc creative projects
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- Experience with managing code submissions and certification on PC and console
- Highly motivated with outstanding attention to detail and an aptitude for solving complex problems
- Capable of working independently and within small teams with minimal direction
- Excellent skills in written and verbal communication
- Working understanding of project management methodologies and the ability to apply them in an agile manner to a diverse range of projects
- Ability and desire to travel to quarterly team meetings and industry events
Perks and benefits include…
- Share options
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly hot desk contribution
Firestoke offer the opportunity with a scope for increased responsibility and seniority as the department grows. The studio has been founded by a small, dedicated team. They are now looking to attract others who share a passion for their audience and games. They are a UK company operating on a fully remote basis and are therefore pleased to accept candidates from any location.