Aardvark Swift are now working with the amazing CI Games to help find an enthusiastic and pro-active Lead QA Tester to join and support driving their games forward as they experience exponential growth!
A career with CI Games is about being part of a team, working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects out there! You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
As the Lead QA Tester you will be responsible for functionality, compatibility, usability, and regression testing of all games from CI Games and United Label portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include...
- Working closely with producers in developing, documenting, and executing best quality standards, policies, and processes.
- Managing bug reports, various QA reports and analysis prepared for management needs.
- Tracking and reporting on the progress of the project through development stage.
- Supervising, leading and managing the QA Team to ensure both individual and team growth
- Mentoring, motivating and challenging your team to succeed.
- Maintaining the relationship with the QA outsourcing companies.
The skills and experiences you'll bring to the role...
- Previous experience in Lead Tester role or equivalent (2+ years)
- Experience in functional testing minimum 5 years
- Experience in compliance testing
- Extensive knowledge of the current trends in the video game industry
- Strong team building, management and leadership skills
- Ability to efficiently multitask and think outside the box
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Perks & Benefits...
- Attractive remuneration, holidays and social events
- A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability. ‘’We care about the wellbeing of our employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing programme
- Flexibility with core hours, and no-notice holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Free games and merchandise
- Wrap parties for game releases
- Remote/Homeworking with flexible working schedules