Aardvark Swift are working together with Hello Games, the studio behind the hit title, No Man’s Sky, to help to find an experienced QA Tester to join them in their office based in the historic and picturesque town of Guildford.
Hello Games are self-funded, self-published, and entirely independent with a diverse team of talented individuals. The studio values grit, humility, empathy, and are building a collaborative workspace that empowers their team to do their best work.
You’ll be part of a team of testers who work closely with the wide variety of disciplines, so we’re looking for someone with a good technical confidence and a good sense of the player’s perspective and experience. This role is a contract opportunity and will require you to work on-site, with benefits possibly varying.
- Find bugs, even the most deeply buried ones, and write them up clearly, whilst reporting them accurately and concisely
- Be proactive at spotting problems on the horizon and dealing with them before they become an issue
- Create and manage test plans from beginning to end
- Provide insightful player driven feedback
- Proven professional experience of testing games within a QA role, for PC/Console titles
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with bug databases and workflows
- Ability to provide results with solid self-management skills
- Team player, being keen to get involved in a variety of tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
Perks and benefits include…
- Healthy social budget including perks such as workout and wellbeing classes
- Free parking with the studio being only a short walk from the train station
- Staff events and company days out