Rendering Software Engineer (Remote Options)
AAA Studio - Madrid, ES
Aardvark Swift are supporting a top AAA studio in their search for a Rendering Software Engineer for their title. As a multi-national studio, they are able to support full remote working from any country.
As a Rendering Software Engineer, you are an essential part of the game creation process, and are involved in architectural design and implementation of rendering technology on multiple platforms. You will work with Designers, Artists and other Engineers to help build complex graphics features, life-like visuals, huge and immersive worlds, and state-of-the-art graphical FX.
As a Rendering Software Engineer, you will...
- Reporting to the Technical Director, develop core rendering features, engine components and tools
- Research and implement rendering techniques
- Create reusable and flexible rendering technologies
- Help establish technical design specifications
- Design code, pipelines and other rendering-related sub-components and packages
- Increase rendering modules of a game engine
- Always be up-to-date with the latest hardware & software changes enhancing the rendering domain
For this role, you'll need...
- 5+ years of experience with C++
- Development experience with real-time rendering
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
- Experience with shaders (HLSL/GLSL)
- Familiarity with profiling tools (e.g. Renderdoc, PIX, Razor), and optimising features
Get in touch for a confidential chat about the role, studio and their culture.
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777.