We’re helping Thunderful Games find a Senior Brand Manager to join the Thunderful Games Marketing Communications team.
As the Senior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for creating, planning, developing, and implementing the brand strategies across a number of Thunderful Games titles.
You’ll work in partnership with the Development, Production, PR, Influencer, Social Media, Community, Events and Sales team members and be responsible for leading the creation and execution of each titles’ brand strategy and go to market campaign, ensuring brand consistency across multiple touchpoints and channels.
You will bring your experience and success as a Brand Manager to the Thunderful team, blending creative curiosity and impact with an analytical and commercial approach that delivers success to the bottom line alongside standout brand campaigns.
- Building impactful and recognizable brand strategies and creative identities internally and externally across a number of titles
- Owning the marketing budget for each title, ensuring marcoms activities are aligned with brand pillars and outreach delivers maximum ROI
- Identifying and maximising all respective partner marketing activities
- Leading a team of individuals working across each title including Production, PR, Influencer, Events, Community, Social Media, and Creative Services
- Responsible for measuring ROI and reporting performance against set KPIs for each brand campaign, translating data into insights and action
- Work with strategic planning to monitor and track market trends, researching target audiences and competitor activities to support each Thunderful Games titles’ positioning
- Be the product champion for each title supporting with material for internal and external facing meetings to acquire funding, backing and support from 3rd parties
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Brand Manager in video games
- Marketing degree or similar qualification
- Experience working in the indie games sector or a demonstrable understanding of indie titles and how best to market
- Proven ability to develop full mix brand strategies and go to market campaigns
- Expertise, knowledge, and passion for the gaming industry
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence at all levels
- Excellent time management, organisational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- KPI and results-driven and comfortable in a dynamic and fast-changing environment
- Self-starter with a positive can-do mindset
- Up to date with latest gaming trends, platform, and business models evolutions
Bonus points if you have…
- Experience of marketing VR titles
- Line management experience
- Experience working directly with development studios
Thunderful Games, is one of the two elements of the Thunderful Group AB, with the other being Thunderful Distribution.
Thunderful Games started as a merger between two Swedish self-publishing indie studios, coming together to make something greater than they could have done independently. Over the last few years Thunderful Games has, organically and via acquisitions, grown into a Europe-wide organization of more than 300 people. Besides the award-winning internal development pipeline, Thunderful Games also publishes a large number of third-party titles.