IO Interactive are on the search for a Senior Game Designer to join a phenomenal new project.
IO are an independent videogame development and publishing company with studios in Copenhagen, Malmö and Barcelona. They are the creative force behind some of the most talked-about multiplatform video games in the last decade and are committed to creating unforgettable characters and experiences, all powered by our award-winning, proprietary Glacier technology.
- Break down complex designs into simple, prioritised tasks and goals which can be clearly communicated and attained
- Provide mentoring, feedback, and enrichment of the creative energies within the design team
- Collaborate with cross discipline teams to design and develop systems that support the director’s vision
- Use their proprietary tools to design, prototype, and test gameplay mechanics while identifying opportunities for improvements
- Deliver content within quality requirements, on schedule, and within technical limitations
- Create detailed design documents and presentation material for product stakeholders and maintain them for the duration of project development
- Two or more shipped titles in a design role, from pre-production to release
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of designing AI systems and behaviours
- Insatiable curiosity and a desire to push the boundaries of what is possible
- English-speaking level C1 or above