Supermassive Games are seeking a Senior Producer to work on one of their exciting new projects!
Supermassive Games are a BAFTA winning game studio who develop innovative storytelling titles. With a number of successful titles under their belt, Supermassive are best known for their critically acclaimed hits such as Until Dawn and their recent release, The Devil In Me.
As a Senior Producer at Supermassive Games, you will be supporting the growth of the studio and ambition of their current development portfolio. You will report to the Director responsible for the P&L of one of their studio teams at Supermassive.
- Project planning at both a high level ‘big picture’ and detailed, week-by-week task-focused plans
- Working with a wide range of people from senior to junior, willing to both listen carefully and challenge hard
- Team management with an adaptable (by situation) style, focused on facilitative leadership as opposed to ‘command and control’
- Working as part of a Scrum team or acting as Scrum Master
- Identifying process and planning issues and tenaciously following through to resolve them, adapting the teams approach to improve performance
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- Fanatical about details
- Meticulously organised mentality
- Familiarity with a variety of project management and bug tracking software such as Jira, DevTrack, and Trello
- In-depth knowledge of Excel
- Passion for narrative-led games
Perks and benefits include…
- Pension and life assurance
- 25 days annual leave
- Social events including the famously large summer party
Supermassive make big games with small teams and pride themselves on their supportive, inclusive, and friendly culture where work-life balance is both respected and protected. The studio celebrates and nurtures their team members and seeks to constantly improve tools and workflows so they can focus on creativity, further supported by fast decision-making to allow good ideas to flourish.