Sumo Nottingham have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented Senior Producer to take up a key position at the studio.
Reporting to the Development Director, you will have responsibility for the delivery of the project to time and on budget, and within quality expectations of Sumo and the client.
This role can be based in-studio or on a hybrid basis.
Sumo develop action and racing games for console and PC, bringing character and innovation to everything they do. They are working on multiple AAA projects with some of the biggest names in the industry, including some very well-loved franchises.
Your responsibilities will include...
- Managing the schedules of multiple departments, ensure milestones are delivered
- Creating milestone content and realistic production schedules with team leads and management
- Monitoring the project budget, identifying resource requirements and expectations
- Coordinating change; ensuring project scope is adhered to and controlling feature creep
- Identifying and resolve conflicts between schedule, budget and design goals
- Assessing risk and keeping scope of the project in line with budget and schedule
- Day to day communication regarding schedule, budget, change and risk with the client and Development Director
- Ensuring that each member of the team is working from a tracked schedule and has a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Upholding excellent communication, positive working relationships and teamwork
- Coaching and mentoring junior production staff
- Keeping abreast of current trends in the marketplace
- Being a key leader in and contributor to the development team
The skills and experience you'll bring to the role...
- 5 years’ professional development in production roles
- Credits on at least 1 console title where you were part of the project from concept through to release
- High-level, creative problem solving skillset
- Stakeholder management background
Perks and benefits include...
- Relocation support to the UK and Visa sponsorship
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Annual bonus
- Electric car scheme
- Share incentive plan
- Competitive pension
- Flexible working
- 27 days holiday, including your birthday and duvet day
- 5 learning days
Sumo Nottingham are a studio with a friendly, fun vibe, committed to maintaining a family feel culture with strong team relationships both inside and outside of work. The team genuinely care about each other and support each other through our successes and failures, through good times and bad.
They also take huge pride in their inclusive working environment and in making all teams happy and comfortable at work. Everybody in the Nottingham family has a voice and all ideas are encouraged and listened to.