Nitro Games are looking for a Senior Producer to join their team in either Kotka or Helsinki, Finland.
As a Senior Producer at Nitro Games offer you will be on the front lines of mobile game development and join an established studio with 15 years of experience, primarily with a focus on shooter games. If you consider yourself to be innovative and highly motivated, then you’ll be a good fit with the team at Nitro.
The studio provides an environment where you are trusted and given the freedom to pick where and how you work. You can work at the office or at home and mix them as you want, it is your choice. Nitro has a culture focused on quality and self-development which can be seen in the day-to-day work as a focus on technical testing and market validation. Nitro is keen for you to develop and provide paid learning time, regular retrospectives, and an active support network for when you need help or guidance.
Your responsibilities will be…
- Produce a game project in different environments
- Organising the team, planning, and following up on the different production cycles
- Oversee quality in different areas of development: game design, art, programming with help from experts in these functions
- Create and manage a budget and keep the project cost-effective
- Prioritise work in the project to reach best outcomes
- React to changing environments and needs
- Delivering results with the project while respecting the allocated budget
- Understand your teams’ strengths and weaknesses and utilizing them effectively
- Coaching team members and supporting personal growth
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- 5+ years as Game Producer with multiple published titles
- Good understanding of F2P mobile game industry, trends, and monetization
- Adept at organising team workflows to manage and motivate a team
- Good grasp of prioritisation techniques and ability to focus on the tasks with highest benefits
- Solid understanding of data and ability to ask the right questions about the product to improve it