Snowed In Studios - Ottawa, CA
Snowed In Studios is a game development studio based in Ottawa, Canada, who are on the lookout for a Senior Producer to join their team!
As part of Keywords Studios’ engineering service line, they provide programming support to some of the most important and exciting games being made today. You’ll have the chance to make a global impact, working in a studio known for shipping some of the most prestigious household names in gaming.
As a “Snowmie” Producer, you are first and foremost an entertainment software development project manager – creatively and technically. You can develop, plan and execute projects, from pitch to certification on console, mobile, PC, web, and any other platform the games industry throws at you. Risk management is in your DNA.
You will use your passion for games, insatiable curiosity, and versatility to work on a variety of projects and across all aspects of game development. In return, you will be part of a creative and supportive team environment with the ability to have a direct impact on the development of top-tier games.
Your role and responsibilities will include...
Leadership: That’s leadership, not management, and you know the difference. Snowed In Studios want to hear how you serve a technical team of uber-smart engineers to reach a common goal, and how you develop the individual potential of every team member
- Client Relations: The studio is a customer-driven organisation, so you will be comfortable with client-facing relationships and communications
- Communication: You have to be able to filter vast amounts of information into actionable items, while clearly keeping your team, your client and management informed of the changing situation
- Business Management: Running a project is part of running a business, which includes working with sales, hiring, staffing, cost management, proposals, and writing contracts. It also includes long-term business development and identifying new opportunities
What you’ll bring to the table...
- 5+ years of leadership experience in gaming production, game project management, game publishing or consumer-facing software application development
- Credits on shipped titles
- 5+ years of project management experience, including multiple development methodologies
- A background managing distributed development in multiple geographies
- Demonstrated expertise building, tracking and maintaining both simple and complex project schedules
- Strong mediation and negotiation skillset
- Passion & ambition – you have a thirst for knowledge, and a passion for engaging entertainment experiences, gaming, technology, and art
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience using multiple project management & product management tools, such as Jira, ADO, Trello etc.
Bonus points if you have skills and experience in...
- Programming, Design or artistic experience in a game production
- Program management
- Requirements engineering
Just some of the benefits of working with Snowed In Studios include...
- The chance to work in triple-A, in a no-crunch modern studio with a relaxed atmosphere and a variety of work
- Comprehensive benefits package that covers Dental Care, Health Care (including out of country coverage), Vision Care, Long Term Disability, Physio, Massage etc.
- Generous leave policies including 3 weeks paid vacation (plus 1 week over the Holiday Season), unlimited sick leave and 2 paid personal days. They also provide parental leave top-up and an Employee and Family Assistance Plan that offer 24/7 free and confidential help with your physical and mental health
- A dynamic and supportive team environment with a range of experience and an amazing culture – some highlights include board game nights, movie nights, arcade tournaments, and more to help blow off steam and hang out together.
- The opportunity to build or expand your career the way you want to, in a smaller studio connected to a global studio family
If you are interested, get in touch with Connor at Aardvark Swift now! Email email@example.com or call +441709834777