Outerdawn - Auckland, NZ
Outerdawn is seeking an experienced Senior Programmer to join their growing team of developers on some very exciting up and coming games! You will be working closely with Designers and Artists to lead a dev team from prototypes to final world-wide releases of their titles.
Are you an experienced programmer with demonstrable Unity skills? Want to help drive the success of an independent ambitious studio? Have a proven track record in shipping high quality mobile titles?
Located in the North Shore of Auckland, Outerdawn is committed to becoming a premier games studio in the southern hemisphere. They have a growing team of industry veterans and talented newcomers working in a fun, dynamic and diverse studio, developing multiple new IPs and titles and have room to grow.
For this role, you will need...
- At least 5 years' industry experience within the mobile sector with 2+ shipped titles
- A passion for producing robust, flexible and extendable gameplay systems in tandem with designers and artists
- Extensive and demonstrable Unity experience
- Practical experience across multiple systems e.g. Networking, Graphics, Sound, UI, Animation, Economy etc.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and a drive to get the best from everyone on a team
- Understanding of and an ability to communicate the balance between technical & design choices and a willingness to help resolve any conflicts to provide the best player experience
- A background leading a commercial team(s) beneficial
- A positive and enthusiastic work attitude and a team player who can integrate well into a fun work culture
Just some of the benefits of working with Outerdawn include...
- A competitive salary
- Wellness Days
- Gym Membership Allowance
- Medical Cover
- The chance to be instrumental in the success of a growing and ambitious studio
Interested? Want to know more?
Get in touch with Dave on +44 (0)1709 834 777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now!