Lava Labs - Nottingham, UK
Lava Games ambition is to become the Pixar of web3 and revolutionise the field of Crypto and Blockchain games, and they need a Unity Developer to join their rapidly growing team!
They are currently working on their first game, a fun third-person arcade platform called AFAR that pits players against each other in a series of obstacle courses and shooting-based challenges.
They have secured significant funding from some of the biggest names in the industry and are currently valued at $100million, with a team are made up from some of the most reputable names in the UK games industry. This is an opportunity to be an integral part of the games development, so if you are seeking an exciting opportunity to build something from the ground up, get in touch.
As a Unity Developer at Lava Labs, you will...
- Create, debug, maintain and optimise various features/systems/tools for the AFAR title
- Write clean, efficient and robust code using C# and Unity
- Collaborate with other disciplines eg. production, design, art
- Ensure reliability and performance through bug fixing and optimisation
- Work closely with Leads and Producers to plan and schedule tasks
- Help the team highlight and solve potential problems as they arise
- Keep up to date with best practices and new Unity3D features
For this role, you will need...
- Good working knowledge of C# and Unity3D
- Proven debugging and critical analysis skills
- At least 2 years experience working in the games industry
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Bonus points if you have...
- Experience working on a multiplayer game
- Computer Science or related degree
- Experience with Version Control Software (eg. Perforce)
- Working knowledge of scripting languages such as Lua
Interested? Want to know more?
Get in touch wit Dave Moss via email on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call him on +44 (0)1709 834 777 now!