TT Games are looking for a World Designer to take on a key role on an exciting new LEGO game based on a major IP. Under the direction of the Lead Designer, you will design and build compelling gameplay within open world spaces, which support the vision and creative pillars of the game.
- Design and integrate a varied range of activities using the mechanics & features of the game, including quests, challenges, and encounters using UE5
- Define and update documentation, to communicate the design and intended gameplay experience
- Work with Designers and Environment Artists to ensure the game spaces support gameplay
- Identify and support gameplay needs and constraints
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- Proven games design experience in AAA titles, with a title shipped in a world or level design position
- Knowledge of game and world level design with a strong understanding of layout, quest, combat and encounter design, balancing, flow, difficulty, progression & usability
- Ability to describe approaches and techniques that deliver compelling world design in modern games
Perks and benefits include…
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing activities
- Free online training courses
- Social Events
Responsible for the best-selling and BAFTA-winning LEGO videogame series, TT Games is in the business of delighting children and grown-ups alike. With more than 30 years of success behind their studio, and as a valued part of Warner Bros since 2007, they have incredibly exciting plans for future titles based on the world's biggest entertainment properties.