Aardvark Swift is now working with Team17 to help them find a Senior Commercial Analyst to join the team on a contract basis!
Team17 is a growing business with over 30 years history as a leading independent games label. Since the business was floated on AIM in May 2018, the core Games Label business has continued to deliver record growth as a leading player in the global gaming sector and is highly cash generative providing funds to support M&A activity alongside the continued investment in creating, developing, and publishing new 1st party and 3rd party games.
The business has completed 2 recent IP acquisitions including Hell Let Loose and Golf with Your Friends as well as having a mature and diverse back catalogue of 3P IP. To support in taking these titles to market and delivering great new content to gamers, Team17’s commercial team has grown.
As a result, there is a requirement to support the growing commercial function in particular sales, marketing, and product acquisition, through insightful commercial analysis and reporting.
In this role, you will...
- Undertake detailed analysis of data, providing insights into sales, marketing, pricing and other KPIs reporting against forecast and target
- Create predictive data models to assist with forecasting of revenue and other key metrics
- Develop commercial analyses of titles under review to be signed, including benchmarking, genre analysis and commercial fit
- Undertake impact analysis, using insights to create models predicting the likely impact on sales and gameplay metrics of various commercial activities
- Partnering with key business stakeholders to understand analytical requirements, and creation of data solutions using analytical software
For this role you will need...
- To be highly experienced in Microsoft Power BI software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel software
- Experience of working with large datasets and mathematical analysis
- A background with Microsoft Office software package (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
- Seasoned in a similar analytical role, including stakeholder liaison, 3+ years
- A strong interest in video games and the gaming sector
- A degree-level qualification in a numerical discipline
- Experience with Microsoft VBA (desirable)
*Please note that there will be requirements to visit other offices in Wakefield/Manchester*