CI Games are looking for a Head of Product Marketing to join their team on a remote basis from the UK.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, as Head of Product Marketing, you will be an integral part of the marketing team, shaping the brand strategy, identity, and market opportunity of all titles that form part of the CI Games and United Label portfolios.
You will play a significant part in shaping and executing the global marketing strategies, liaising with other heads of the marketing team to ensure each product fulfils the company objectives.
As Head of Product Marketing, you will...
- Develop and drive creative and commercially effective GTM strategies (to include positioning, audience cohorts, roadmap, budget allocation), from ideation through to execution, with a keen mind for delivering KPI-driven activations
- Identify, recruit, and work alongside key third-party agencies to consult on and amplify marketing activities, including research agencies, ad agencies and creative agencies
- Consult with the heads of all marketing verticals including influencers, PR, and social media. Helping each department adapt the hero strategy to their respective area, to maximise opportunities on all marketing activations
- Own the asset creation pipeline, including ideation, production, and deployment
- Monitor, analyse and report to key stakeholders on marketing activations, leveraging insights to improve existing and future marketing campaigns
- Utilise excellent copywriting skills, with the ability to write for a variety of genres and audiences, to produce best-in-class copy for a range of mediums, including trailers, product pages and internal communications
- Manage and develop a team of direct reports
- Conduct market research across a variety of market verticals
- Act as a brand guardian, ensuring all marketing deliverables adhere to brand guidelines and standards
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment, balancing a range of titles at any one time
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- A passion for video games
- 3+ years’ experience in a Product Marketing focused role within video game industry
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to form relationships with a wide variety of individuals
- An extensive network of contacts
- Previously led successful marketing campaigns, from ideation through to execution
- Self-driven and motivated mentality, with the ability to govern your own time and workload
- Fluent in English