d3t are searching for a Junior C++ Programmer to join their team in a professional, fun, and supportive working environment.
The studio is at the cutting edge of technology and creativity, delivering co-development video game services to a raft of global AAA clients as part of the Keywords Studios Group. d3t are a growing studio as they work on multiple exciting projects at any one time offering plenty of variety and involvement.
- Write, update and maintain new and existing projects across all major platforms and languages
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to deliver features to deadlines
- Create and assist with code reviews
- Take ownership of systems and features
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- Demonstrable programming ability in C++
- A technical bias, with an interest in getting stuck-in to difficult problems every day
- A working understanding of object-oriented development.
- Confident and able to communicate at all levels
- Able to demonstrate a sense of reliability, responsibility, and a hunger for growth as a programmer
It's a bonus if you have…
- Previous experience working with game engines such as Unreal
- Experience working in graphics / rendering
- Understanding and previous application of multiple programming languages