Aardvark Swift Recruitment are working with numerous video game studios across the UK, EU, US, and Canada.
If you’re a Junior Technical Artist with a strong portfolio of work, demonstrating your 3D art and technical skills, then we want to speak to you.
We're able to put you in-front of a range of different studios based on your location and preferences.
Junior Technical Artist responsibilities…
- Assist with the creation and optimization of 3D models, textures, and materials
- Collaborate with the Art and Engineering teams to implement and troubleshoot asset pipelines and workflows
- Assist with the development and maintenance of tools and scripts to support the Art team
- Contribute to the improvement of the team's workflow and processes
- Understand and adhere to project budgets and schedules
- Perform other duties as assigned
Typical skills and experience required…
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Graphics, or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in a technical art role, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in 3D modelling software such as Maya or 3ds Max
- Knowledge of game engines such as Unity or Unreal Engine
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python or C#
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
If the above description sounds like you, then please send your CV and portfolio to graduate recruiter Joe Sutcliffe.