Lead Producer (The Cycle)
YAGER - Berlin, DE
YAGER are looking for a talented and experienced Lead Producer with a passion for making some of the best games out there to join the talented team behind their FPS-IP The Cycle: Frontier. You will be the driving force behind moving the game from early prototyping into pre-production and beyond, and help them shape and improve processes.
YAGER combine long-term experience with a resilient and innovative spirit. Based in Berlin, Germany, and founded in 1999 by 5 enthusiastic gamers, they are passionate about creating online action games with rich worlds, focused on social emergent gameplay. Their mission is to give players unique moments they can't wait to tell their friends about.
You will be the driving force behind the game and help them shape and improve their processes. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Executive Producer ,and working closely with the discipline Directors, as well as managing the Production team .
Your role and responsibilities will include...
- Managing and mentoring a team of producers
- Developing and maintaining best practices for production processes
- Overseeing project schedules and task backlogs
- Identifying bottlenecks that could prevent the team from achieving goals
- Providing progress updates to senior management
- Collaborating with all stakeholders and teams to ensure all the schedules are met
- Ensuring the flow of information within and between teams
- Cultivating a positive and cooperative work environment
Your Skill Tree...
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working on a similar position with at least one AAA title shipped
- Experience in producing and releasing GAAS
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Knowledge of project management, including agile frameworks
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills
- High self-motivation and self-organization
- Readiness to proactively initiate changes, introduce improvements, and optimize processes.
- Very good command of English
Just some of the benefits of working with YAGER include...
- Relocation packages and budgets, temporary accommodation, administrative support and more.
- Work-life-balance with competitive vacation days and core working hours
- Green travel at a discount. They offer a Company Ticket for the public transportation system in Berlin (BVG)
- Dog friendly studio
- A diverse & creative team! Over 28 nationalities come together to create thrilling gaming experiences.
- Feedback, internal trainings, workshops and Lunch & Learns and more!
- Support for mental & physical health, coaching and counselling and more!
- Gym membership for FitX gyms around Berlin
Interested? Want to know more?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834 777