Playground Games is seeking an Outsource Manager who will be responsible for overseeing content creation by external vendors and ensuring that it meets the quality expected from their awesome IP, Forza Horizon.
Established in 2010, Playground Games have the vision to create genre-defining titles for a global audience. Since then, they’ve created four critically-acclaimed, award-winning hits; their Forza Horizon games have garnered more than one hundred awards and have been played by many millions of fans.
- Develop and maintain long-term positive relationships with internal teams and external development partners, ensuring everyone is striving for the same goal
- Create and maintain roadmaps and schedules of work for the completion of external tasks, ensuring project dates are upheld
- Drive effective collaboration and continuous improvement through Playground's workflow and communications processes
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- Full development lifecycle experience in a production or other managerial role
- Exposure to workflow and productivity tools used in game development and outsourcing such as Confluence and Shotgun
- Understanding of game development methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills