nDreams are looking for an experienced and highly talented Principal Character Artist to develop and push the quality of their visual aspirations, narrative development and interactive experiences.
This is an amazing opportunity to join the expanding team at nDreams and work on stunning, exciting new VR titles.
Your responsibilities will include...
- Manage and develop the Character Team at nDreams.
- Responsible for Character Art on multiple VR titles.
- Work with the Art Director, Concept Artists and Project teams to take designs from 2D to game-ready assets in Unreal.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the role...
- A talented and ambitious Principal Character Artist with a passion for VR gaming.
- Minimum of 5 years game development experience and at least 1 published title as a Principal/Lead Character Artist.
- Excellence in ZBrush, Maya and PBR material creation.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of console and VR workflows and capabilities.
- A team player with strong communication skills who instinctively works across disciplines to deliver character content on multiple VR titles/platforms.
- Highly effective communicator and character team manager.
- Recommended or highly advantageous to have experience in, or the aptitude and willing to learn, animation rigging tools and processes.
Perks and Benefits...
- Flexible core hours
- Share option,
- 20 days holiday (increasing yearly to a maximum of 25 days)
- Two duvet days
- A day off to celebrate your birthday
- Various monthly socials (including Breakfast Bap Days and Free Drink Friday)!
- Competitive Salary
nDreams are one of the world’s leading developers and publishers focused on VR games.
Combining innovation with excellence, they are the team behind award-winning game Phantom: Covert Ops and Fracked. Their AAA experience and sensibilities, alongside bespoke VR technologies, give us the skillset, processes and creativity to deliver innovative, high production games for all VR platforms.