Deep Silver Dambuster Studios - Nottingham, UK
Deep Silver Dambuster Studios have an exciting opportunity within their highly talented and experienced Production department for a Project Manager!
You will be working on the next game in the highly successful Dead Island series for PC and home consoles platforms, helping to organise and maintain project integrity as well as schedule and plan the project. You will be responsible for making sure production plans and tasks are kept up to date, and remaining development work across the project is reflected and visible in the Project Management tools used. If you an experienced project manager who loves planning and task management and wants to help in building the best game experiences possible, we’d love to speak to you!
As a Project Manager, you will...
- Be responsible for the integrity of task data, so people know what to do, and Dambuster can create accurate data and reports
- Work within the Project Management team to help deliver projects on time and to budget
- Communicate with Producers and Project Leads to ensure all remaining tasks are clearly represented and accurate within the Project Management tools used by the Development team
- Maintain the integrity of the project backlog and be responsible for keeping it in a clear, readable, consistent format, both through direct action, and by highlighting issues other create
- Liaise with the Project Leads and Production Team to track the Development team’s workload in the short, medium and long term
- Work together with the QA team to ensure bugs are correctly assigned and prioritised.
- Follow up on action points determined in meetings
You will need to...
- Have strong tenacity, assertiveness, attention to detail with an ability to see the big picture in a large plan
- Possess a positive, professional, proactive attitude with a willingness to listen and take feedback when offered
- Utilise strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be confident to ask pressing questions and push for answers in an effective manner.
- Present information to different audiences in a clear and concise form.
- Be knowledgeable of Hansoft or other Project Management software
- Have an understanding of different Development Processes (Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban)
- Employ the ability to plan, identify risks and demonstrate problem solving skills
- Be an outstanding team player, able to work well under pressure to successfully help in delivering Milestones and meeting deadlines
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Have a passion for games
- Be equipped with at least three years project management experience including the full life cycle of a project and across different disciplines
Bonus points if you have...
- Previous experience within the Games Industry.
- Hansoft expertise.
- Experience working with software engineers.
Aside from the opportunity to work on the highly anticipated, next instalment of the AAA Dead Island franchise, they are a studio that offers a host of benefits and perks
Just some of the benefits of working with Deepsilver Dambuster include...
- An industry competitive salary
- A creative and collaborative work environment with genuine opportunities to progress within the studio
- Cutting edge development environment with access to the latest technologies
- Funded learning and development opportunities
- An experienced, passionate, and diverse team
- A vibrant, modern, and well-serviced city centre location
- Gym membership scheme
- Free financial advice
- Annual pay reviews
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Relocation assistance
And a whole host of other soft benefits that help make Dambuster Studios such a great place to work..
- Flexible working around core hours
- Support and encouragement to participate in outreach opportunities
- Quarterly company funded team building events
- Weekly treats: including breakfast on Mondays and pastries on Fridays
- Annual Christmas party and family focused summer BBQ
- Peer nominated SuperStar of the month award
Interested? Want to know more?
Get in touch with Connor Green on +44 (0)1709 834 777 or email email@example.com now!