Senior Character Rigging Artist (Hybrid)
We are supporting Torn Banner Studios as they look for a talented Senior Character Rigging Artist to help them work on Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 2, the sequel to their multi-million copy selling original, whilst supporting future titles.
The studio are a close-knit independent video game studio in Toronto and love creating innovative new experiences that focus on challenge and fun.
As a Senior Character Rigger at the studio, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and resolve issues and challenges that may appear, across various areas of the game. You’ll be working directly with studio leadership, animators, and the character art department to bring their characters to life.
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- Relevant professional experience as a character rigger
- Strong portfolio of work that exemplifies the creation of a variety of high quality character rigs
- Experience building and maintaining a rigging pipeline
- Maya and Python expert
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative-taking
- Understanding and passion for video games
- The drive and the ability to take on research and self-education
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience developing AAA titles on multiple platforms
- Professional experience developing First Person Shooters
Perks and benefits include…
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Healthcare benefits