Back to jobs
Senior Environment Artist
10 Chambers, a fully funded scale-up game studio based in the Stockholm, Sweden, are looking for a Senior Environment Artist to join their team and help make their next co-op gaming title.
Backed by Tencent, the studio are an ambitious, creative, and collaborative team with a lifelong love for games. They are continuing the development of their first game GTFO but have now also entered pre-production of their next project, a cooperative heist FPS set in a techno-thriller world.
You will work closely with the Art Director, a team of artists, and level designers to assemble and detail beautiful game environments.
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- 5+ years industry experience working in a similar role
- Worked on one or more shipped AAA titles
- Strong interest in level design
- Experience working in Blender, Maya, Max, Unity 3D, Substance Painter, and Substance Designer
- Self-motivator, collaborative, and passionate about your work
- Strong mentorship skills, with the ability to guide junior team members
- Team player and problem solver
- Contribute with a positive attitude
- Excellent command of English
It's a bonus if you have…
- Degree in graphic design or fine art
- Python scripting experience
- Pipeline development experience
- Proficiency with Swedish
Perks and benefits include…
- Relocation support for you and your family
- Private pension and healthcare package
- Wellness allowance