Senior Gameplay Producer (Location Options) - Malmo SE
- Posted 09 August 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameDaniel Butcher
Senior Gameplay Producer
IO Interactive - Malmo, SE, Barcelona, ES or Copenhagen, DK
IO Interactive are currently looking for a Senior Gameplay Producer to join Project 007. Players will step into the shoes of the world's favourite secret agent to earn their 00 status in the very first James Bond origin story.
They are looking for a strong communicator who understands all areas of game production and has a clear focus on delivering a AAA gameplay experience. They will rely on you to be proactive and experienced at establishing systems for planning, reporting, and controlling the progress of technical, design and creative work.
You will report to the Executive Producer and be responsible for delivering next-level gameplay experience on various platforms, within given priorities of time, budget, and quality. That is why they will rely on your AAA production experience to bring on to this new role.
- Work with their Executive Producer in defining the goals for the gameplay teams and break down the necessary milestones into realistic, achievable goals.
- Defining, planning, and executing milestones in line with the project’s overall milestone and release schedule.
- Work closely with the Game Director, gameplay and AI programmers, game and level designers and gameplay animators to build an experience.
- Controlling and reporting progress for the teams involved in the development of gameplay experiences.
- You will determine the development of prototypes, review prototypes, ensure deliverables according to time plan and quality benchmark.
The skills and experience you'll need...
- You have worked as a Gameplay Producer, on a mission team, gameplay team or both, for at least 2 AAA games.
- Understand the nuances of bringing an in-game experience together, at AAA standard.
- You have a deep understanding of the production process and working with different teams, from technical to creative.
- Strong budgeting, controlling, and reporting skills. Proficient in MS Office (MS Project, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Jira, data/file management, repositories etc.
Bonus points if you...
- Have project management experience or certifications such as Prince2, SCRUM, Kanban
The position is open in any of the following studios: Malmö , Barcelona and Copenhagen. For the right candidate, They will take location preference into consideration. They will welcome candidates from all over the world and we are looking forward to hearing from you!
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777.