ASOBO Studio, which brought you A Plague Tale and Microsoft Flight Simulator to name a couple, are now looking for a Senior to Lead Game Designer to join their team!
Located in beautiful Bordeaux, this studio has become a major player in the gaming industry by undertaking ambitious productions and by partnering with several prestigious publishers.
Under the supervision of the Lead Game Designer, you will collaborate with the four other Game Designers and with other project teams.
- You will participate in the different brainstorm phases at the start of the project
- You will be responsible for a set of design subjects that you will have to imagine, conceptualize, present and follow the implementation throughout production
The skills and experience you’ll bring to this role…
- Previous experience working on a full project cycle of a published title
- You have solid knowledge in one or more areas of Game Design such as 3C, AI, Interactions, UI, UX, and Meta
- Great capacity for analysis, knowing how to identify everything that makes a system work
- Rigorous, conscientious person, with a keen eye for detail
- Demonstrate originality in the ideas proposed while being able to question yourself and receive criticism
- Proficiency with working in French
It’s a bonus if…
- You have experienced their games: A Plague Tale: Innocence and A Plague Tale: Requiem
- You have professional experience on a narrative adventure game, or at least a strong personal interest in the genre
- You have experience in scripting and using a game engine