TT Games are looking for a passionate Senior Level Designer to join their team to design and build high quality levels which support the vision of their games.
As a Senior Level Designer at the studio, you will take responsibility for producing game design documents and communicating those designs to the team. You will be involved in every aspect of the design and production process.
- Work with the Lead Level Designer with regular reviews where you will iterate on feedback from the Lead Level Designer and other Level Designers, to reach the agreed quality bar
- Implement level design best practice, and ensure your work maintains stability and quality throughout development
- Take part in level design reviews, and be willing to take feedback and produce solutions
- Test the game regularly, providing feedback in a clear and constructive manner
- Encourage a culture of professionalism, collaboration, and respect
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- Experienced within systems design to help create and implement the gameplay systems for a future title
- Design and develop systems and content for the game under the leadership of the Game Directors and Head of Design
- Implement content and systems within the game using in house tools
- Have a proven track record within the games industry with at least two released titles
- Demonstrate a passion for games and game design as a career
- Able to multi-task, prioritise, and work to deadlines
- Details-orientated, quality-focused, and player-centric
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Responsible for the best-selling and BAFTA-winning LEGO videogame series, TT Games is in the business of delighting children and grown-ups alike. With more than 25 years of success behind their studio, and as a valued part of Warner Bros since 2007, they have incredibly exciting plans for future titles based on the world's biggest entertainment properties.
TT Games offers a comprehensive benefits package. Their work environment is inclusive and friendly, with new hybrid and remote work options supported by online collaboration tools, first-class IT support and smart use of their comfortable, well-equipped office environments. The studio provides access to in-house learning and development resources.