XR Games are looking for an experienced Senior Producer, whom will work closely with the Head of Production, to provide overall project direction and ensure that the project’s goals, objectives, and milestones are consistently achieved and never compromised.
The studio are a multi award-winning game development studio that specialises in immersive VR games. Since 2020, their team has grown from 20 full-time members to almost 100 by the close of 2022, with successful previous projects such as Zombieland: Headshot Fever and Angry Birds Under Pressure.
- Maintain and be responsible for the project schedule, including task breakdowns and assignments
- Manage the schedules of multiple departments within the game team, to ensure that milestones are agreed, detailed, and delivered as expected
- Manage the project budget - identifying resource requirements and expectations, tracking actual project spend versus planned spend, and continuously updating projections
- Identify and resolve conflicts between schedule, budget, and design goals
- Head up and take ownership of internal and external project reporting, both to stakeholders and to the team itself
- Drive daily scrums, organise retrospectives, and planning sessions, and encourage the team’s continuous Scrum adoption
- Ensure excellent communication, positive working relationships, and teamwork within the team
- Coach and mentor junior production staff
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- 3 or more years’ experience in production, with 1 full development cycle through from pre-production to release
- Experienced with managing a multi-disciplined team of around 30 people, and will have a flexible approach to working with IP demands and requirements
- You will be naturally agnostic when it comes to technology and will be the kind of person who can pick up new tools and tech easily
- Strong grasp of Jira, or similar task management programs
- Experience as a producer on a VR title is a big bonus