We are working with Toadman Interactive in their search for an experienced and skilled Technical Animator to join their Stockholm studio.
The team at Toadman Interactive are united in their passion for games and they believe that game development is not a straightforward production process, but an act of creation. If you want to be part of a team who encourage creativity and exploration in all their studios and see them as important factors when building games, then this could be the role for you!
As a Technical Animator you will be the link between animators, designers, and engineers. You will create and work on complex and efficient animation systems for player characters, enemies, and environments for different projects.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Collaborate with the animators to identify bottlenecks in the animation pipeline and work on solutions together with the game team
- Build and maintain complex Blueprints/State machines
- Assist in the design, integration, and validation of animation assets
- Share knowledge and provide technical support
The skills and experience you will bring to the role…
- 3+ years of professional experience working as a Technical Animator
- Experience in UE4
- Rigging and skinning experience
- Strong animation knowledge
- Scripting experience in Python
- Proactive problem solver
Bonus points if you have….
- Knowledge of Maya and Motionbuilder
- Experience working in another game development area such as 3D modelling, engineering, or QA
The studio offers a hybrid working pattern and can provide visa support and relocation assistance.