As a Technical Artist at Third Kind Games you will have the ability to work with clients, artists and programmers to create innovative and inspiring gaming visuals that set new benchmarks.
Third Kind Games work with some of the biggest AAA names in the industry such as Blizzard, Amazon, Microsoft and Mythical Games. Alongside their client projects, they’re also working on their own IP, so it’s a super exciting time at Third Kind Games!
Your responsibilities include...
- Work with the team of programmers and artists to support the implementation of fresh and innovative visuals for their games
- Monitor and manage the project pipelines to ensure budgets and requirements are met
- Have the motivation and passion to keep up to date with industry developments and bring efficiencies and increased quality, whilst growing your skill set
The skills and experience you'll bring to the role...
- Several years experience as a Technical Artist working on gaming titles
- 2 years plus experience of industry standard software packages such as Maya, 3DSMax, Photoshop, Unity. Unreal engine.
- Passionate about making games visuals and supporting our approach to emerging technologies and industry developments
- Ambitious and motivated
Bonus points if you have...
- Experience in C#
- Experience in Substance Designer
Third Kind Games is an independent game studio based in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, the heart of the UK games industry. Third Kind was founded in 2016, by a group of industry veterans from many high profile companies such as Activision, Codemasters, Sony, Crytek and we have been growing ever since.
The team is a diverse group of people. They are collaborative, high performers who embrace ideas and knowledge from everyone in the Third Kind family, with the aim of developing and inspiring themselves and their games.
Work life balance and flexibility are very important here. They also actively encourage their teams to explore their creativity outside of work on their own projects.