We are supporting Well Played Games as they look for a passionate Technical Artist to join their dynamic, Unity based team.
Founded in 2017, the studio is a growing and experienced games development company based in Leamington Spa, who develop a variety of video games for mobile.
As a technical artist at the studio, you will work effectively between art and development teams across projects, allowing the team to become more creative and efficient.
- Become the go to person between art and development teams for technical art knowledge and solutions, helping the teams unleash their creative potential
- Champion the art tools, pipelines, and processes for art to ensure the team are working efficiently
- Utilise your extensive professional experience by working in Unity, covering areas such as tool creation, animation systems, rendering pipelines, and shader creation
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- 3 or more years experience in a comparable role
- Strong portfolio demonstrating your range of technical art skills
- Self-sufficient, motivated, and team player mentality
- Self-organised, with the ability to work across multiple projects
- Enjoys working in small, dynamic teams on established brand IP
- Additional experience in other areas of art production, such as 3D, 2D, or VFX is a bonus