Plaion are looking for a Global Marketing Assistant who will support the Deep Silver Marketing function in the development of campaign strategies, and work hand-in-hand with our territory marketing teams to deliver campaign assets, supporting them in successfully executed campaigns across the Deep Silver portfolio of products.
Your responsibilities will include...
- Assist territories in the development and execution of local marketing plans, whilst ensuring plans achieve overarching global campaign goals.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams on asset requirements, working closely with the wider marketing, brand and localisation teams to deliver assets for territory campaigns.
- Work closely with global brand and other stakeholders to maintain asset schedules and ensure the timely delivery of marketing materials.
- Manage the asset approvals process with Global Brand, territory marketing teams and third parties.
- Measure territory activation of campaign beats across all marketing disciplines and set KPI’s.
- Develop and maintain ‘best in class’ industry examples of marketing executions covering Collectors Editions, announce / launch activations etc.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the role...
- Educated to Graduate Level or a recognised professional equivalent in a subject related to the role.
- Experience as a brand or marketing assistant desirable - within the games industry a major bonus.
- Good experience/knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Power Point.
- Work well within a team and enjoy collaborative working but with the ability to think on their feet and work under their own initiative.
- Well organised, able to prioritise and work to deadlines, across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Good accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, communicating effectively and professionally with people of different cultures and levels.