We’re working with TT Games in their search for a Lead Render Tech Programmer lead a team of rendering specialists.
Your team will be responsible for delivering rendering technology and support for multiple titles across a wide range of consoles and desktop devices. You will have a passion for real-time rendering technology and applying this to deliver top-class environments, characters and effects in games.
Additionally, you will develop your team through mentoring, encouraging learning and skill development and recruiting new members.
- Work closely with Art teams to determine project rendering requirements and develop efficient content, workflows, and overall visual style of the game
- Convert requirements into actionable tasks and manage team to deliver them
- Keep up to date with latest developments in real-time and game rendering
- Maintain quality of codebase through the establishment of good software engineering practices
- Develop the team through recruitment and mentoring
- Liaise with external partners including other tech leads from other studios within the organisation
- Strong C++ and software engineering skills and the ability to instil those in others
- In depth understanding of 3d rendering APIs such as DX12, Vulkan, and console APIs, and experience of using them
- Strong understanding of GPU architecture and function and how to optimise and debug them
- Knowledge of how to optimise content, code and algorithms to maximise performance and minimise memory usage
- Comprehensive understanding of modern, high-level real-time rendering techniques and how to implement them
- Experience writing shaders in HLSL, GLSL, CG, or similar
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with a positive approach to problem solving
- Passion for real-time computer graphics and desire to continually learn
- Applicants with relevant skills from outside the games industry considered
- Experience of Unreal Engine development would be a bonus
- Industry experience of team management is a plus
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing activities
- Free online training courses
- Social Events
TT Games also consider passionate render specialists who wish to step up to a lead role and provide appropriate training and support.