We are working with nDreams in their search for a Senior Game Designer. With an impressive array of games, state of the art technology, and some of the most creative minds in the industry, nDreams are pushing the boundary of what can be done in VR.
As a Senior Game Designer at nDreams, you will support the pitch process for their projects that will be presented to key clients. This is an exciting and important role for a designer who knows how to craft and merge key features across multiple game genres.
Additionally, you’ll be reporting to the Shared Services Group Manager and working closely with the Creative Director, artists and copywriters.
- Manage the production teams to generate concepts which will be worked as part of the pitching team
- Collaborate and actively participate in discussions with the creative director to decide on the direction and key features that will be incorporated in the pitching presentation
- Work with the pitching team in putting together the presentation design, incorporating the best elements of the game concept
- Help drive the pitch design process through to delivery to the client, showcasing the quality of the projects we work on
- Be receptive of the feedback from the pitch presentation so that reworking of pitches can be done as needed or any future pitches can be fine-tuned towards specific stakeholders
- Thoroughly research industry trends and competition’s products
- Design game features and mechanics that align with the creative direction
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- Substantial experience in a game’s design in the video games industry
- Demonstrable commercial awareness and a keen focus on what make their products stand out
- Team player who can communicate across multiple teams and levels of seniority to deliver pitches that receive buy in from all stakeholders.
Bonus points if you have any of the following…
- Experience working on AAA titles
- Extensive knowledge of VR games
- Previous strong presentation skills
- Confident communicator, both written and verbal