Deep Silver FISHLABS - Hamburg, DE
For more than 15 years, Deep Silver FISHLABS have been creating award-winning, chart-topping games that have been brought to life on millions of screens. At their core, they are a Studio for gamers, by gamers, and a reference in developing premium games with deep and engaging experiences across platforms.
They are looking to continue building on their success with humble but talented and creative people who have a passion for making outstanding games and want to be at the forefront of gaming.
Are you ready for the challenge? This is going to be a thrilling ride.
- Configure and maintain Jenkins build jobs
- Automate various aspects of game development (i.e. generation of lightmaps and LODs) using Python, the Unreal Build Tool and the Unreal Automation System (C# and C++)
- Implementation and integration of automated reporting tools
- Creation of distribution builds and end-user presentation (installers, console packages, etc.)
- Take an active interest in game quality, ensuring content is at the highest quality for each platform
The skills and experience you'll need...
- Knowledge and background in build management and distribution (console experience preferred)
- University degree in computer science (or comparable education)
- Profound experience with Perforce and Unreal Engine would be a plus
- Prior knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages: Python, C++, C#
- Good problem analysis skills and ability to find simple, robust and efficient solutions to complex problems
For more info, email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777.