Gameplay Animator (Various Locations)
IO Interactive is looking for a Gameplay Animator to join their team on Project 007, a brand-new James Bond video game. In this title, players will step into the shoes of the well-known secret agent to earn their 00 status in the James Bond origin story.
IO Interactive is an independent videogame development and publishing company with studios in Copenhagen, Malmö, Barcelona, and Istanbul. As the creative force behind some of the most talked-about multiplatform video games in the last decade, they are committed to creating unforgettable characters and experiences, all powered by their award-winning, proprietary Glacier technology.
As a Gameplay Programmer, you will animate 3D characters, including working with motion capture data and hand key-framed animation. You’ll also collaborate with the animation team, lead animator, designers, artists, and programmers to execute on the vision of the game.
- Work with programmers and designers to ensure animations are properly fitting technical and game design requirements
- Work effectively within technical setup of animations in their proprietary engine Glacier 2
- Implement constructive and iterative feedback to the animations at any given time of the development process
The skill and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- 5+ years’ experience creating gameplay animation for AAA games with at least one shipped title
- Working experience of animating in Motion Builder
- Good technical knowledge of gameplay processes and pipelines~
- Experience with motion capture or working with motion capture data
- In-depth knowledge of human and animal anatomy, body language, and emotions
- Experience nailing the timing and appearance of human movement and facial expressions