- Posted 23 January 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameJoanne Fili
Here at Aardvark Swift, we're looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team that's driven by games, fuelled by talent.
We are a highly successful, award-winning recruitment agency based in Rotherham. We have been placing great candidates in their dream jobs for over 30 years, developing a huge network of contacts along the way and evolving alongside the industry we service and the studios and brands we work with. This experience combined with our forward-thinking, fresh approach makes us the best in the business.
We are not your average recruitment agency and our passion for the job shines through in everything we do.
Why work for Aardvark Swift …
Here at Aardvark Swift, we value our employees and are continuously looking at how we can support our employees.
Working here you will get: -
- Highly competitive salary and commission based structure
- Opportunity for hybrid working
- Personalised career pathway and development opportunities with access to our Aardvark Swift training academy
- Westfield healthcare
- 22 days annual leave – plus bank holidays AND Festive shutdown
- Early finish Friday's
- Monthly performance and Core Value awards
- Extended fitness lunch breaks
- Team events and activities
- International travel
- Office console and games
What you will bring to us …We are driven by our core values in everything we do and we are looking for people who can embody these values ...
- We’re TEAMCENTRIC; we are positive team players, and we support each other
- We’re RESOURCEFUL; we are adaptable and are not fazed by challenges
- We DELIVER; we are accountable and take ownership to produce results
- We GRAFT; we work hard and give our best consistently
- We go ABOVE AND BEYOND; we are prepared to go the extra mile where needed
You will need to show us that you have …
- Good attention to Detail
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Effective prioritisation and time management skills
- Resilience and adaptability
- Value driven mentality
- Experience in a recruitment or sales role
- Consistent track record of exceeding KPIs/targets
- Familiarity with social media and Microsoft Office
Your day-to-day will include...
- As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for successfully sourcing, screening, and placing candidates whilst ensuring you grow a strong talent pipeline.
- Developing a deep understanding of your active candidate pool, their experience, motivations, and search requirements
- Logging all key notes and information onto the company CRM system, ensuring all records are accurately updated
- Using LinkedIn and other social platforms to engage with candidates and clients to build relationships and raise brand awareness
- Developing a good understanding of the clients we work with and proactively generating new business through a variety of methods
- Undertake vacancy qualifying calls with clients to understand and analyse job requirements
- Writing excellent copy for job adverts to be published on the internal and external websites
- Managing the interview process for your candidates
- Being consistently on track with your weekly KPIs and sales targets