We are working with nDreams in their search for a Senior Level Designer. With an impressive array of games, state of the art technology, and some of the most creative minds in the industry, the studio are pushing the boundary of what can be done in VR.
As a Senior Level Designer at nDreams, you’ll be communicating and working closely with Designers and Artists to create incredible environmental locations that are compelling and captivating for players. Additionally, you will implement mission scenarios and interactive elements, iterating on them to the highest quality through peer feedback and user testing.
Further responsibilities include…
- Contributing to the creative process by owning the creation of levels from blockout to final
- Participating in critiquing your work and the work of other designers; mentoring and inspiring a high standard for level design
- Working closely with the studio’s Lead Level Designer to plan your work, manage your effort and deliver your work in time.
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- 5+ years’ experience who is creative, critical, analytical, and has a strong working knowledge of modular Level Design processes and best practices
- Technical expertise using Unreal or other level editors and tools to design, implement and iterate on levels and prototypes
- An effective written and verbal communicator, with strong documentation and attention to detail skills to convey abstract concepts succinctly and effectively
- Ability to collaborate within a multidiscipline team and with the aptitude to effectively critique their own and others work respectfully
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and shipping a AAA title are both advantageous